TagMo APK (Latest Version) v2.7.0 Free Download
Want Amiibo for your Android games and applications? Ask TagMo APK for help. If buying Amiibo seems out of reach, you can get one for free using this application. Just have a bunch of things in place and TagMo, boom, start cloning Amiibo.
If you are into videogames, you will instantly want to have this app installed. So, without further ado, let’s get into details.
What is TagMo?
TagMo is an Android app that lets the user create Amiibo on his own. It is an NFC writing tool that clones Amiibos using blank NTAG215 NFC tags.
Amiiboo is a famous figure of a Nintendo console game. Amio is a plastic figure or chips used in games that support Amiibo chips. TagMo will let you create your own tags for the games as well.
It is only restricted to the Android operating system, it can not run on iOS or other mobile operating systems.
Players do not want to buy Amiibo as it will most likely dent their wallets, with TagMo, save your money and time. Many high-end videogames support Amiibo chips like Legends of the Zelda, Breath of the Wild, and others.
If you are a regular player of these videogames, you can take a step forward and become self-reliant by using them. A regular player like you on these platforms has a chance to save a lot of money.
How Does it work?
As you already know TagMo is a creating/editing tool for Amiibo, it is time to know how does it work.
Write dump files in the NTAG215 NFC from legitimate Amiibo, write it the same ways that WiiU/3DS devices take the NFC tag to as an original Amiibo. Save tag data, take a backup, and restore it to the same or different Amiiboo/Clone given that they belong to the same character, game, or series.
Want to know more? You have already learned what TagMo is, how does it work, now it’s time to see what its functions are. Here are some of the top features of this app.
- An NFC writing tool
- Create and Edit Amiibos with this tool.
- Edit some features of an SSB type Amiibo, adjust or change special effects and stats.
- Lightweight, free to use, simple interface.
- Some blank NTAG215 tags
- NFC Android device which means a running Android Lollipop tested on Nexus 5.
- Have Amiboo key files in place
- Amiibo dumps or real Amiibo files to copy tags from.
How to Install TagMo?
Installing is as easy as operating it. A user does not have to deal with any technicalities or be an expert to install TagMo. The process is similar to other third-party app installations.
- It is hard to find reliable websites for the download link, a user has to search through thousands of options to get the safest link. Here, we value reader trust and provide the safest working download link.
- To install applications from sources other than Google Play Store, go to security settings, navigate to ‘Unknown Sources’, allow it.
- Download the latest APK version of this app from the given link.
- Apk file will be downloaded in a few seconds, tap it to kick off the installation.
- Confirm and wait for the installation to complete.
Once the app is installed, open it and grant necessary permissions, it is ready to clone Amiibo.
How to Clone Amiibo?
Now that TagMo is installed, you would want to clone Amiibo right away, but how? It is not as difficult as you think. However, it can be a bit tricky for a novice. Other cloning apps like MidDroid Virtual and KR Loin King Virtual.
Knowing his way around tags, files, and others can be overwhelming for someone who is just stepping into this world. Do not worry we will walk you through the process of creating Amiibos.
- After installation, allow NFC.
- Load key files by going to Menu->Load key(s) file.
- Load amiibo dump file by adding load tag.
- Scan an Amiibo with a scan tag.
- Utilize ‘Write Tag (Auto)’, put the phone over blank NTAG215 tag to write data, and clone Amiibo.
How to save Amiibo data to file?
Here’s how you can save Amiibo data on TagMo.
Scan the Amiibo by using ‘scan tag’.
In order to save data to a file, click ‘save tag’, a file will be generated with the details of the tag and saved to the download folder.
How to Edit Super Smash Bros (SSB)?
- Scan Amiibo with ‘scan tag’.
- Look for ‘Edit SSB Data’, click it to edit SSB-related properties.
It should only be limited to SSB amiibo, when used on non-SSB amiibo, it will corrupt the saved data, leaving you to restore or reset it. It is always logical to take a backup of files, in case, the file gets corrupted or deleted accidentally.
Lastly, TagMo is going to get your favorite Amiibo figurine without putting any burden on your wallet. Download it now if you want to clone Amiibo.
You are now ready to download TagMo for free. Here are some notes:
- Please read our MOD Info and installation instructions carefully for the game & app to work properly
- Read the FAQ carefully for more details